SANTA CRUZ is an iconic skateboard brand worldwide, known for being the oldest skate brand out there having not stopped production since its creation. Founded in 1973 by surfers Rich Novak, Doug Haut und Jay Shuirman in Santa Cruz, the brand and its pop art-inspired illustrations quickly developed a cult-like following worldwide. The "Screaming Hand", designed by Jim Phillips Sr. in 1985, is the main logo of the Santa Cruz brand, which has become a skateboarding icon and recognized widely throughout the skateboarding community.
A spin on PUMA’s most well-known style, this Santa Cruz-designed Suede iteration features the hallmarks of the iconic version, like the famous narrow tooling and long, clean lines, but adds colourful graphics to the Formstripe for extra-funky, eye-catching flair.
- Suede upper with SANTA CRUZ-designed graphics
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- Antique bronze midsole for an old-school feel
- Co-branded label at tongue
- Patterned PUMA Formstripe at lateral sides
- SANTA CRUZ logo at lateral sides