At PUMA, we believe in the right for all kids to look just as cool as their grandparents do. Generation Z is the third generation of kids who get to wear cool Suede trainers. The Suede was born in 1968. That's five decades of incontrovertible coolness. Show your love.
- Kids’ trainers
- Suede upper with lace closure
- Narrow Suede tooling
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Hanger-plated Suede Logo lace clips with 'Suede' and '1968' wordmarks
- Metallic PUMA Suede branding
- Additional, subtle PUMA Logo on the tongue