Only available in Japan back in 1987 as a numerical step-style to the RS-1 and RS-100, the RS-350 has become one of the best examples of streamlined '80s running design – and is now hitting the shelves in your country, too. Offering support in the midsole as well as rubber details on the heel, this shoe is definitely an elevated version of all the styles part of the Running System family. The Optic pack takes inspiration from the influence that photography has had on culture with reflective materials and "flash-light" glares.
FEATURES + BENEFITS
- Running System: PUMA's comfortable cushioning technology celebrates the reinvention of a unique moment or movement in culture
- COMFORT: PUMA's IMEVA midsole offers a lightweight and comfortable feel
- Leather and textile mesh upper
- Padded collar for increased comfort
- Rubber outsole for traction