The one that started it all: the PUMA Crack was the first iteration of the now-iconic PUMA Suede line and made its debut in 1968. The OG style drew influence from running spikes that were used in the Olympics, and this modern reissue takes many of its cues from the original (hey, if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it). It features the famous low-rise silhouette, a suede upper with leather PUMA Formstrips and a rubber outsole to prevent sliding. A Rudolf Dassler Logo adorns the heel.
- All-over suede upper
- Rubber outsole for grip
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- PUMA Formstrip at medial and lateral sides
- PUMA Archive No. 1 Logo on the tongue
- PUMA Crack branding at lateral side
- Rudolf Dassler Logo at heel