Each Homyped shoe is carefully engineered from the footbed to the sole, with technologies to keep you comfortable and supported all day long.
Sorrell by Homyped will help get you moving in comfort with a lightweight mesh upper and sole unit that has forward moving groves and pods for superior grip and stability. In addition, the arch active footbed is machine washable, lightweight, breathable and has cushioning for your added comfort.
- Removable footbed so shoes can be worn with or without orthotics
- Footbed technologies designed to support your arches and align feet properly
- Suitable footwear for people affected by peripheral nephropathy associated with diabetes
- 360 Degree protection inside the shoe to reduce the risk of injury and abrasion
- Rigid rear part and wide soles provide balance and stability in each step
- Deeper toe box allowing space for toes to wiggle and relax
- Engineered components that reduce pain from the impact of heavy ground contact
- Materials engineered to reduce tiredness and fatigue in feet and leg
- Full length memory foam conforms to your foot for all day comfort and shock absorption
- Lightweight materials provide ventilation, promoting air flow to keep feet cooler inside shoes
- XX Wide Width (EE Wide)